Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

How do I specify a default sort order in list view?

User gt@tecolotecreek.com

I have a option filed with two choices, "I want to crew" and "I need crew". In list view how do I set a sort order so all the "I want to crew" records are grouped and display first? Is is possible to added a second order by for example "I want to crew" and "Date Entered"?

Moonsoft support

Hi,

Yes, you can configure a default order for your list including multiple columns. This is done at 'List configuration'->'Front View Config'->'Default list order by'. You can add there several columns together with their default order (ascending, descending).

Regards,

User gt@tecolotecreek.com

Thank you

...
Support/development

Perfect for small code changes or to correct any bug at your site

Buy now!
...
List Manager

Build different lists for your site

Buy now!