List Manager Forum

how can Calendar to Jalali calendar date?

User moon_1335 2013-12-08 15:01:27

Hello dear Support Moonsoft,
how can Calendar to Jalali date?
when i select time day and save,then date normal not jalali Calendar.
how can fix it?

Moonsoft support 2013-12-09 09:20:20

Hi,
list manager uses default joomla calendar, and formats date using 'date format' parameter. If calendar shows your preferred calendar, and its modified when saved, maybe the format doesn't match with the jalali calendar and it's changing your input. Please check your list-configuration-front view config-format date to confirm it contains a valid format for your case.

Regards

User moon_1335 2013-12-09 14:02:44

thanks for reply me.
not working calendar jalali date in list manager.
just Gregorian date work.
how can convert to calendar jalai date and show jalali date?

Moonsoft support 2013-12-09 17:26:56

Hello,

Please confirm that your Joomla is using jalali date, for example, test in articles in backend if jalali calendar is showing correctly.

Regards,

User moon_1335 2013-12-10 11:11:25

yes you right correct.this article is jalali.
but when i save data and date.then on front time is Gregorian date.not jalali date. :/ :(

Moonsoft support 2013-12-10 16:28:31

Hi,
sorry but we are not sure if its a formatting issue. When you say 'the article is in jalali', does it mean when you display the calendar you see the jalali in calendar language, but with wrong format? Maybe it would be better to share your url (here or at a private helpdesk ticket) in order we can take a look.

Thanks, regards

User moon_1335 2013-12-17 06:34:53

hello dear,thank you for reply me.
this component not in net,just internal company work mean working in localhost system.
i ask my friend about it.say me must code source change code calc and must ask to support for which files for add code and change.
sorry i m poor english.

Moonsoft support 2013-12-17 10:44:40

Hello,

List Manager gets calendar from Joomla, it doesn´t generate calendar itself. So, you should change code or adding plugin, patch... in Joomla to use Jalali calendar instead of Gregorian.

You should get more info about changing Gregorian calendar to Jalali, for example: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/joomla-dev-framework/YWrgpzX2mSc/BA3AEXy20AcJ

Regards,

Support/development

Perfect for small code changes or to correct any bug at your site

Buy now!
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!