List Manager Forum

Filter values and money data type

User moon_930 2013-02-19 15:38:19

Hi there,
is there any way to allow math filters on data values? e.g. Values greater then, (>) or Less then or equal to (e conventions (, . separators) etc) in next versions?

Thank you in advance.
FV

Moonsoft support 2013-02-19 16:11:41

Hello,

In current version you is possible to add field filter a List (equals, greater than...). You should create a view of the list and set on each field the filter you need. Save and publish this view and you could see list filtered.

Thanks for comments. Regards,

User moon_930 2013-02-19 16:51:16

Thanks MSTeam, but this is not what I need.
I mean I'd like the front-end user was able to "set" the filter and not just forced to see filtered data.
Something like excel filters...
Thank you.

Moonsoft support 2013-02-19 16:59:51

Hello,

Ok, if you want something like excel autofilter, you should go to list fields and on each fields you can set Autofilter the way this filter look like, in Select, text or checkbox multiple format.

Hope this helps. Regards,

User moon_930 2013-02-20 13:12:19

Hello,

Ok, if you want something like excel autofilter, you should go to list fields and on each fields you can set Autofilter the way this filter look like, in Select, text or checkbox multiple format.

Hope this helps. Regards,

Thank you, but I did that, but am I wrong or I can't filter values by >

Moonsoft support 2013-02-20 19:25:38

Yes,
sorry, you're right. With autofilters at the front-end, you have available the data to choose from, but not dynamic conditions, and using views, the conditions of greater than, lower than....

That would require some development work in order to add special filters to numeric columns.

Thank you, regards

Support/development 40 hours

With the peace of mind of having a professional team at your service (20% discount)

Buy now!
CalcBuilder

Create dynamic calculators

Buy now!