Skip to main content
CalcBuilder logo
CalcBuilder Forum

Change Email Icon

User satatwork

How can we change the email (envelope) icon?

It was relatively easy to simply replace images for the PDF and Excel icons but the Email one seems to be styled differently (css I'm guessing)

Is there a way to upload a different graphic (png, gif, jpg, etc..) and have that displayed instead?

Thanks

Moonsoft support

Hello,

Email icon span tag is located at JOOMLA/modules/mod_calcbuilder/tmpl/user.php, around line 692. Search for an span with class icon-envelope. You can replace it with an image, other class, etc.

Regards,

User satatwork

Sorry to resurrect this over two years later BUT I've just renewed and upgraded calc-buiilder and was hoping to once again replace the PDF and othe ricons...but can't seem to find the code this time (looks like a lot has been refactored in past 24 months)

User satatwork

Actually....ignore the above.

If I had read the original reply correctly first time I would have been better off

...
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!
...
Support/development

Perfect for small code changes or to correct any bug at your site

Buy now!