Skip to main content
CalcBuilder logo
CalcBuilder Forum

Example Sites

User britepencil

Hello everyone, I picked up Calc Builder yesterday to create a services calculator to my client's site. The original developer has failed to finish this project so I am redoing the site from scratch in Joomla.

I would like to know if anyone has done a similar calculator using Calc Bulider

example site only
http://www.ecocarpetutah.com/schedule1.html

Edited by britepencil - 20.03.2015 12:25

User britepencil

nobody has done a calculator similar to the above site? I just want to see what looks like using clacbulider

Moonsoft support

Hi,

We guess most web devs are not allowed to share their clients url publicly, sorry. We've seen hundreds of Calcbuilder sites, and each one has a different look&feel (as forms are built using free HTML and they inherit template styles).

Regards,

User britepencil

okay thanks

...
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!
...
Support/development

Perfect for small code changes or to correct any bug at your site

Buy now!