CalcBuilder Forum

Email result alert blank

User moon_1892 2014-12-20 01:45:21

In the message popup when the send results button is clicked, the EMAIL_SENT_OK constant isn't returning any text, so the alert is blank. I've tried with both the jQuery modal and the stock javascript alert function.

Moonsoft support 2014-12-22 08:43:12

Hi,
that text is recovered from the language files, it's included by default, for the module:

joomla\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_calcbuilder.ini

and for the component view:

joomla\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_calcbuilder.ini

with this value:
EMAIL_SENT_OK="Email sent ok!"

If the text is not found at the language files, the value EMAIL_SENT_OK would be shown, so it will never be empty unless you use another language file which sets empty as the value. We may think in an style issue instead, hiding the text or making it same color than the background. Please place a private ticket at the helpdesk and share an url to your calculator, we can debug and let you know how to fix.

Thanks, regards

Moonsoft support 2015-02-06 11:25:46

I have exactly the same problem. The EMAIL SENT OK= is ok but the alert window is blank.

What can I do?

Moonsoft support 2015-02-06 11:34:45

Hi,
for the case above it was in fact a css style issue. The text was there, but the template was applying an style, changing the text to white, maybe you also have a template the popup is inheriting styles from.

We suggest to check if you can find the font color of your poup and change the style affecting. If you're not sure how to find it, please open a ticket and share an acess so we'll debug at your site.

Thanks,regards

Support/development 40 hours

With the peace of mind of having a professional team at your service (20% discount)

Buy now!
Support/development

Perfect for small code changes or to correct any bug at your site

Buy now!