Skip to main content
CalcBuilder logo
CalcBuilder Forum

Multiple tabs option

User moon_1441

Dear Support!

I would like to know how can I add multiple tabs horizontally in one calculator.
The tab content must get hide, when the client is in the next tab, but the result must be overtaken.

There is a good solution for that?

Here is an example for that:

http://www.evolutionwriters.com/order.html

Thank you for the help!

Moonsoft support

Hi,

You can use jQuery UI which includes built-in tabs. Library is loaded by default with calculator and uses CB as jQuery alias. You can get more info and code examples at http://jqueryui.com/tabs/

Hope this helps.Regards,

Moonsoft support

the basic tab code from jquery where do I place it?

Moonsoft support

I found it...resolved

...
Support/development 40 hours

With the peace of mind of having a professional team at your service (20% discount)

Buy now!
...
List Manager

Build different lists for your site

Buy now!