Skip to main content
CalcBuilder logo
CalcBuilder Forum

RE: Doesn't Calculate the given numbers

User moon_1437

hello,

I would like to write up my issue in Calc Builder.. The problem is the calculator doesn't seems to work and doesn't calculate.

I made a sample calculator in my website:
http://autobank.com.au/calculator

I am looking forward to hear anything from you.

Thanks

Moonsoft support

Hi,
we've been checking your site and from the front-end we see an empty response of the calculator so you have nothing printed at the output section, but no errors are thrown from this side. If you place a private ticket at the helpdesk and share an access to your backend, we'll take a look to let you know which is the origin of the issue.

Thanks, regards

User moon_1437

I understand. Where can I send my private ticket for this case?

Moonsoft support

Hi,
in order to use the helpdesk, please use the customer access on top, and enter the helpdesk link. There you can create a private ticket where you can share your data.

Thanks, regards

...
CalcBuilder

Create dynamic calculators

Buy now!
...
Support/development

Perfect for small code changes or to correct any bug at your site

Buy now!