CalcBuilder Forum

CSS for PDF

Usuario moon_1193 2013-08-07 22:24:33

Hello.
I was looking for 'Style PDF' in this forum and found that I should put some CSS styles into default.css for change style in PDF layout. Is it right?

I put "div._cell" class into default.css and that works in Exit Layout (&#60div class="_cell"&#62) but not in PDF layout.
Where I did mistake?

The second question is where I can change the default size of textarea field?
The third is How could I change default indents on PDF?

Best regards.

Edited by moon_1193 - 08.08.2013 16:23

Moonsoft support 2013-08-08 17:40:55

Hello,
with latest versions of the extension you have available a html editor to configure pdf layout. You can style the output using the print preferences editors, copying form input and/or output sections, and style them inside the editor. There you can apply any margins or any other style needed.

About textarea size, it's directly inherited from bootstrap classes, so you can change its size at the file

joomla/modules/mod_calcbuilder/assets/css/bootstrap.min.css

search for line 170 and add there your preferred size, for ex

.cb_bootstrap textarea {
height: 150px;
width: 100px;
}

Hope this helps, regards

Usuario moon_1193 2013-08-08 18:31:27

Thank you for response. So I can't apply my own style for PDF's div? I need this because there will be a lot of divs. I tried to apply the style inside a div yesterday, and it works, but not correctly. As example I can't apply border for SPAN.

What about intends in PDF layout?
Thanks.

Edited by moon_1193 - 08.08.2013 19:07

Moonsoft support 2013-08-08 22:32:23

Hello,
the library used to generate pdfs from html is mPDF. It allows inline styling of the elements, although it won't include every style of every tag. You can check all options available at their official documentation page:

http://mpdf1.com/manual/index.php?tid=34

Regards

Support/development

Perfect for small code changes or to correct any bug at your site

Buy now!
List Manager

Build different lists for your site

Buy now!