CalcBuilder Forum

Title: cant use the calculator that I created in my website

User moon_984 2013-03-26 03:40:58

My moonsoft user name is : moon_984
-----------
Hi Helpdesk,

A) Please refer to http://www.gogoproperty.com/index.php/en/info-knowledge-base-power/mortgage-payment-calculator
  I am using your 2.1.5 calc builder. And I cant use Please see note A below.

B) I cant create template in the joomla under calc builder component, please advise if I missed out in anything...

c) Even if I managed to upload the xml file, when I edit the fields and codes and even other parameters, it cant be saved or 'saved and close' under your component. Some issues are happening.

d) the submit/calculate button is blank.

e) i cant set the preferencess in calc builder also as even I save the saving of the setting is not effected at all... Please kindly assist.

Please kindly advise.....

Thanks,
Andrew

Note A
-------

I just click submit and there is error message -

1) ******A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://www.gogoproperty.com/modules/mod_calcbuilder/assets/js/calcbuilder.js:10. ******

Further check on the TOOLS -> WEB DEVELOPER -> ERROR CONSOLE I found the below.
  2) It is Timestamp: 25/3/2013 10:53:02 PM
Warning: Use of attributes' nodeValue attribute is deprecated. Use value instead.
Source File: http://www.moonsoft.es/media/system/js/mootools-core-uncompressed.js
Line: 3522

Moonsoft support 2013-03-26 13:06:03

Hello,

This was answered in Helpdesk. Please access to your Customer Area and check the ticket.

Regards,

User moon_984 2013-03-26 14:27:37

Hi moonsoft,

Where is the web link to the ticket Id 182?

Can't seemed to find it.

Thanks in advance
Andrew

Moonsoft support 2013-03-26 15:18:54

Hello,
in order to check your tickets, please enter 'customer access' at the top of the page. Then follow the link 'here' at the helpdesk section, and enter your ticket number at

View Ticket #

option.

Let us know if you have any problem accessing helpdesk.

Regards

User moon_984 2013-03-26 16:23:35

Hi Helpdesk,

I cant find the link still when I clicked the customer access link.

Please advise the actual web link.

By the way, the 2 decimal place in the field also not working, when i click the whole webpage hangs and does not respond.

Thanks in advance
Andrew

Edited by moon_984 - 26.03.2013 16:25

User moon_984 2013-03-26 16:30:47

Hi Helpdesk,

I saw it. CAN you kindly enlarge the HERE in red and larger font(this will help as I got some visual issues). Even for forum HERE...

Please kindly advise why the 2 decimal places does not work.

Anyway, I will re download version 2.1.5 again.

Thanks

Edited by moon_984 - 26.03.2013 16:31

Moonsoft support 2013-03-27 10:04:39

Hello,

This was answered in ticket 182 two days ago. Please check it at helpdesk.

Regards,

CalcBuilder

Create dynamic calculators

Buy now!
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!